Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene

Can we have a moment of silence please....? Something terrible has happened:


To put it mildly, I feel like a limb was cut off of me. It feels so horrible to not have my camera at my fingertips. The only upside? This means an upgrade is in my near future. I loved this baby, though. She was a good girl.

***

And? Last night? We had a girls night to celebrate my sister-in-law, Lyryn's birthday. It was soooo much fun. I wish I had more photos (I took them with her camera, so I don't have any but these.) but it was such a good time. I honestly can't remember the last time I stayed out till 1:30am. I'm too old to do that more than once a year ;)

my new dress.....................................me & my sister.......................Lyryn & my sissy
***

Wanna link up?
1. Take a picture of your Saturday Morning Scene.
2. Blog about it.
3. Grab the button and add it to your post.
4. Add your (direct) link to the linky at the bottom.
5. Jump around and see what everyone's up to!





(Links that do not go to SMS will be deleted.)
Saturday Morning Scene



(Having trouble grabbing the button? Try highlighting the link, using "ctrl C" to copy & "ctrl V" to paste.)



12 comments:

  1. So sad about your camera :( I'm sure you will do fabulous things with your new one!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning!

    CUTE dress and it's great that you make girl time with your sister and sister in law. I'm sure ya'll had a great time. I totally feel you on the staying out til 1:30 am lol! Someone asked me the other day where the hot clubs in Charlotte were and I literally laughed because it has been two YEARS since my husband and I have gone out dancing. *having babies really changes things*.

    Anyways, sorry to hear about the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww i'm sorry about your camera! You hit it though, its a blessing in disguise because it means NEW toy to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry about your camera, that stinks!! :(
    I feel the same way when i go out with friends...i'm too old to stay out late! haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad about your camera!!! What are you going to buy to replace it???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! I'm so sorry about your camera, but yay for being able to get a new one ;)

    Glad you had fun girls night out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about your camera, but so exciting to get a new one!!

    Sorry about adding myself 3 times. I kept getting an error message and it never showed me that I was one there on Safari! I finally was able to see it on Firefox. **embarrassed** :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no- sorry! You take the best pictures!! Good luck picking out a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry about your camera :(

    But yay for a fun girls night!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm new to blogging and a new follower of yours, so I just thought I'd say hi! :) You have such a beautiful little family!

    ReplyDelete