Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Because I'm not sure how to explain our trip.

I honestly don't know how to sum up my getaway with Declan. These things are, well, hard to write about without being all blah blah blah today we did this. Umm let me see, though....fabulous? awesome? fun? relaxing? sunny? gorgeous? carefree? Checkkkkkk. All of the above.

I think that today, or this morning rather, I'll just sum it up with a few of my favorite pictures from our trip. I have a ton more, and I may be posting some. We'll just see how that works out. 

I have more photos of skies than anything else. Every night, gorgeous. 
Yep. Convertible. Because you cannot drive down the most scenic hwy in the US without one. 
This is one of the many iguanas who lived on the resort.
beautiful light...all the time.

Probably my most favorite photo from the trip. Maybe. This night was so special.
Yea, I totally posed like that. Hand on my hip.

There are so many more. So many. In fact, I haven't even gone through them all. But those definitely give you a glimpse into the refreshing time we had.

***

Hope your weekends were great!

33 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous!!! I'm glad you guys had such a great time! Welcome back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Especially love the one of your shadows kissing - so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A convertible on Hwy 1?? That sounds AMAZING :-D I can only imagine how beautiful the sunsets were down there. LOVE that silhouette picture of you two :-) The iguana cracks me up too. Sounds like you had SUCH a wonderful vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you had a great time, it looks gorgeous! I love the silhouette picture...adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* It looks beautiful. I'm so jealous. ;-) You totally have to post more pics. They're amazing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos! How wonderful to have a getaway:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WONDERFUL pictures! Girl! You look great! you should be SO PROUD of yourself! You look fantastic! I'm so glad y'all had a great time! I know it's good to be back with sweet Em though! ;) Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok it looks like blogger ate my comment! But, I'm so glad y'all had fun and special kid free bonding time!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that "favorite" pic of you too! & your outfit & sandals in the next pic. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look DAR.LING! I want a little get a way now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the your fav pic too! Lighting is beautiful! SO glad to hear you didn't worry about Eme the whole time and actually enjoyed yourself! Welcome home, we missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks absolutely amazing. So glad you two were able to have that time together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What gorgeous pictures!! My favorites are the one of your feet, the one you said you loved so much & the one of you with your hand on your hip. You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome pictures!!
    My favorites are the sunset sky (gorgeous)and the feet on the dock (too cute)!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these pics....I'm still drooling over your camera!!! I need an upgrade!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That looks perfect. I'm anxious to hear more about it too when you figure out the words. :) You're definitely making me even more anxious for our trip, even if it's not until after Christmas, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Look at you HOTT momma!! What wonderful pictures to capture a nice getaway:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your favorite pic is mine too. Such a cute one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful photos...looks like you had an amazing time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing pictures! I need a vacation like that stat!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the one of your shadows kissing too, and of the iguana, just because it's awesome and looks like some kind of mini-dinosaur!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful pictures! I'm heading to the Keys in February and this made me even more excited. (Even if I will be staying with my elderly grandparents...)

    ReplyDelete
  24. that lizard is so green!

    ahhh it looks so pretty katie! great choice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am so glad you enjoyed your time away. So so glad. You deserved it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVE the silhouette picture! Aren't convertibles fun?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Where did you guys go? We totally upgraded to a convertible on our honeymoon in Maui, worth every penny!

    ReplyDelete