Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Never say never, eh?

So....the little 'ole blog is now on Facebook. Does that make me official? I don't know why, I thought this was something I would never, ever do-but look? I did. I guess. 

I figured that maybe, if anything, it'd be another opportunity for me to connect with some of you fabulous ladies. It'll provide blog updates, and who knows what else. I'm not quite sure since, well, I started this a mere seconds ago.

Right now I'm a loser with no likes since I just started, and well, it's kind of sadly pathetic. So if you do like me, then please, by all means--go on over and check it out. If you don't? Well, then-why are you here? :) I kid. But really. 


5 comments:

  1. I liked of course, I think I was lucky number 13!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So its been ages, just thought you should know I LOVE your header!

    SO cute!

    and I liked :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! I was number 73!!
    My blog's been on FB for more than a month and I JUST hit 60! lol!
    :)

    ReplyDelete