Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Family Pics on a Whim

Last week I asked my sister-in-law, Lyryn if she could squeeze us in for a little family photo session sometime soon. Of course, she graciously accepted, and we'd planned on doing it sometime this week. Except, Sunday rolled around and it was GORGEOUS out. And my plans to meet my friend Jess fell through because she was dealing with pukey kids. And so, at the very last minute (well, a few hours before), I texted Lyryn asking if she could squeeze us in today. I figured our chances were slim, but--it worked out in our favor. Because, hooray! We got our pictures done.

I scurried around after Church to make sure our outfits were all set and ready (coordinating, yet not "matchy"), and we were off. We went to a local winery who let us use their grounds as a backdrop and it.was.perfect. 

She posted our little sneak-peek on facebook last night, and here are my favorites from that. You can see a few more on her blog today. Thank you, Lyr!


Seriously? This is priceless moment right here.


...and I have seriously NO idea why I am poking her in the forehead, but I still love this.

I always treasure family photos. They are just so, so special.

If you're local, and need a photographer--check Lyryn out.

Photobucket

36 comments:

  1. Oh, they turned out GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! Silly question but, where did you find your boots? I heart the color / style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful. And so funny, your hair looks SO extremely dark in that one picture but in the others it doesn't, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! She did a great job (& the light/scenery is gorg)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look awesome! Great job on the outfits...I can never get that right! Good work Lyrn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cute!!! Is this at the winery right up the road? The scenery made for some great photos-of course your cute family helps too ;) I just love Fall photo-shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some of my fav too!!! And the one with you guys holding Eme hands and her just starring into the camera... Priceless! Lol, all of them are priceless! So glad you liked them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love them! Good job at the nonmatchy coordinating outfits, you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful!! Turned out awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have got to be tickled pink with those. SO cute! You have are a beauty and have a gorgeous family as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beeeaaauuutiful! they are wonderful! a treasure you'll have forever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The whole picture of that first one, with the gorgeous background and your beautiful family is just perfect. These are wonderful. I know you cherish them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures! Of course it helps that you guys are so photogenic (: The last 2 are my favorites - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lyryn did a great job! I love the ones with the scrabble tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your pics! So beautiful! I love your hair color too. I am having a hard time finding the right brown for my hair. What color do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love them!!!! :) :)
    That last one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are amazing! You all did a really fantastic job! =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my sake! Love everything about them!!! Lyryn did a great job and you guys looked BEAUTIFUL!!! er...and Handsome - obviously...anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  19. They turned out so great. Come help me pick our outfits for Sunday? PLEASE?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such great photos. Precious second photo :) And you look AMAZING :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE them! So sweet. Ours are Sunday and I can't wait! =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the new blog layout!!! Sorry I haven't commented much, I've been reading via google reader on my phone, but I'm loving your posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. She did such a great job capturing your family! I love the outfits you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  24. WHOA! You've changed your blog design since I checked these out this morning! So, first, love the new design. Second, love these photos! Lyryn did such a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  25. They are fabulous and you look incredible!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You all are too cute. And I think your dark hair makes you look older...in a good way kind of older! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. What gorgeous family photos!!! You picked the perfect day!! I am such a slacker- I have been telling my husband we need out family pics terribly! You are a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your pictures!! Your new, darker do looks great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just cant get over how great they are! Totally love the fall theme. So lucky you have your SIL to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  30. We are really appreciate to you. For maintaining your blog. This is really great job. Please post different news for catch the views. By Regard Printing

    ReplyDelete