Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

No. Already? It can't be.

Honestly, I'm the girl who cringes when I see the mall get decorated for Christmas before the kids have even gone trick-or-treating yet. It just seems...wrong. But, I love me some Christmastime. And there are certain things that require planning when it comes to all things holiday. You know, like our coordinating, yet, not-matchy outfits for family pictures.

And well--the special holiday cards that the adorable picture I've dreamed up in my head will go on. And I don't know about you, but I'm a bit worried about getting a toddler to sit still enough to get a decent Christmas card picture, considering last year? I had this precious little elf-baby who sat oh-so-still for her momma. And, well? Sigh.


I have Shutterfly to thank for that adorable design. Yep, I do. And about a billion other bloggers last year. And the great news is? Their designs are a-freakin'-dorable, and dare I say, better than last year? 

I even got Declan an adorable calendar with pictures from our photoshoot last year that he still keeps at his desk. Their gifts are awesome. 

Okay, okay--but enough of that. Which one will I choose this year? You'll just have to wait and see. 

There's good news for you.

Awesome, in fact.

The first (3) people to comment leaving their email address and to say something adorably sweet (hehe, I kid! But really. Added bonus?) will get a code from me for 25 FREE Shutterfly cards of their choice! **codes gone!**

13 comments:

  1. I love that hat! too cute! :) Can't wait to see what picture you chose for this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the cutest elf I've ever seen!!!
    cheercapt00@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that picture is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a doll! Love that hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops. ohh.kendra.leigh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to add my email. :)
    mrsad08@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your card from last year! How precious! Can't wait to see what you choose for this year! :) By the way- where did you get that hat?!
    mandybriann@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, goodness, that is adorable. We're considering their cards this year, but we haven't decided. They do have some cute designs.

    I love Halloween... I think it's my favourite holiday. But I'm all about Christmas this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww man, I was too late!!! She's so stinkin' adorable, and I am sure your xmas card is going to be AWESOME this year!!! I have two active girls I need to try to get to sit still this year.....ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Shutterfly, and really you can't go wrong with adorable designs and 25 free cards : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heart that adorable lil girl!!!

    ReplyDelete