Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene: Cheerios. Everywhere.

This is Mac's morning spot. And mid-morning spot. And afternoon-spot. And, well....his spot.
This is her pretending that "uh oh!" , she dropped the cheerios by mistake.  (NOT.)
Why yes. We watch morning cartoons in this house. :)
***
Wanna link up?

1. Take a picture of your Saturday Morning Scene.
2. Blog about it.
3. Grab the button and add it to your post.
4. Add your (direct) link to the linky at the bottom.
5. Jump around and see what everyone's up to!


(Links that do not go to SMS will be deleted.)
Saturday Morning Scene



(Having trouble grabbing the button? Try highlighting the link, using "ctrl C" to copy & "ctrl V" to paste.)




**

Psst: I know I haven't been super consistent with this linkup the last few weeks. Just know that if I don't have a linky up, feel free to just grab the button and participate anyway. I've seen a bunch of you still do that and it's perfectly fine with me. :

8 comments:

  1. I love footie pajamas :) She's so cute, and getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the TV shelf from? I love it! Such an awesome idea for storage + function.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love her oops face.
    Have fun at the bday party today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your TV stand! And, Eme looks precious in her footed jammies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE photos! I love Mac and his spot. My cat has one of those too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I e the same baskets for my bookcase :)

    Love the shots, E looks like a little cutie in her jammies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I read your tweet about this and was looking forward to the pictures!!! So cute the friendship!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love her pjs. She just keeps getting cuter.

    ReplyDelete