Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Steppin' out....Sunday?

Darn it. I really wanted to participate in a Steppin' Out at Harper's Happenings but it was yesterday. On Saturday. When I was at the beach, not thinking about social media what-so-ever. And now it's Sunday, which is when in my brain I thought the link up was. But, it's not. So, whatever. I'm posting it anyway.



My outfit: Top-boutique at the beach. Sweater-Gap outlet. Belt-Charlotte Russe. Jeans-Lauren Conrad Skinnies/Kohls. Boots-JustFab. Hat-Boutique.

Emeline's Outfit: Shirt-hand me down. Vest-Carters Outlet. Tights-hand me down. Skirt-Old Navy. Boots-Stride Rite. Necklace-beach boutique.

17 comments:

  1. You look so cute..love the boots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! So glad you decided to go w/the boots! And? I so wish I could pull off one of those hats! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look so cute! I just love her little vest! I almost bought that same one for my little one...lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great fall fashion inspiration! Love it. Every time I go to Kohl's I notice something from Lauren Conrad's line that I adore. I might have to get some of those jeans.

    Happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit, & kiddo! :) I love your hat & boots, so "fall"!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit looks so comfy and pulled together! I usually end up in jeans and a sweatshirt and tennis on the weekend - and that's when I get dressed at all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! And very fall-like! Love the hat and boots ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the whole outfit. Super cute... and so is the sweet look Eme is giving you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your hat and the boots! Accessories are so awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both look great. I really love the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish we had real Fall weather so I could layer like that. I'm loving it all, but that hat with your gorgeous dark hair rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! Those boots are amazing and your daughter is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of you look great! I love the layered look you have going on. Very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look fantastic! Love, love, love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ugh love your look!!! come dress me please!

    ReplyDelete