Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I'm loving, yo.

1. I am loving Kimora Lee Simmons new site, JustFab.com.  My friend, Lauren told me about it and now I'm mildly obsessed. It's one of those sites where everything (handbags, shoes & jewelry) are all $40, free shipping and free returns and they'll make a boutique just for you based on your style. But the best part??? Your FIRST order is half off. So I got myself a pair of just-below-the-knee boots for only $19.95. For serious. That's insane. You can't find boots that cheap at PayLess. Even if you join just to get a handbag or gorgeous boots for that cheap (which is what I did), I don't blame you one bit. {Here is an invite.}  ****



2. I am loving trying out new coffee creamers. My morning cup of coffee is my addiction. Right now I'm obsessed with CoffeeMate's Vanilla Latte, and Natural Bliss Vanilla. Coffee without creamer is like a party dress without cute shoes. 


3. I'm loving the deal on One King's Lane for $50 worth of ErinCondren.com products for $25. I've yet to find one of these deals that hasn't been expired by the time I got to it, so there's still 2 days left to snatch this one up. You just sign up on the site, search for current deals, and voila. You'll see it there! They'll email you a voucher code in a few days. 
*click*

4. I am loving some of the party pictures I got on Saturday from my nephew's 4th birthday (pirate themed) party. His momma did such an amazing job on everything and it was truly a gorgeous day! This cousins picture just get's me. I love them. 


5. I am loving my new Target tote that doubles as an amazing diaper bag. Online it doesn't show on sale, but at my Target I got it 50% off, making it around eight-bucks. I am obsessed with mustard yellow right now, it's perfect for Fall, and the two pockets on the side are PERFECT for sippy cups. I heart this bag.


6. I am loving my new running shoes. They definitely need to be broken in, but my sister & I went and got fitted at a running store, and we both ended up with this shoe. When we put it on, we just knew. It felt so, so...good.  These are the Nike Zoom Structure's. 


What are you loving?

Linking up with Jamie.




****"The way the membership works is once you sign up you get your first selection within 48-72 hours.  If you don't purchase anything nothing will be billed.  It's not until you officially purchase something that our terms and conditions apply to you.  Once you do purchase you will need to log into your account between the 1st and the 5th of every month. You either purchase, ask for a second selection, or skip the month.  If you do nothing then your account gets billed on the 6th of every month.  When you get billed it turns into a credit in your boutique which is good for a pair of shoes or a bag.  Also once you request for a 2nd selection between the 1st and the 5th it will push your bill date back by 5 days.  Again if you don't skip by the 5th day you get billed.  If you skip nothing is ever billed so long as it's within the billing time frame."

31 comments:

  1. Girl I am right there with you on the coffee with creamer! I make mine look like milk I add so much! It's a running joke in our house since J drinks his BLACK {yuck!}. Oh and I must try this new fashion site! Do I need an invite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that's my favorite creamer too. I can drink mine black, no problem. But I love to add the vanilla latte... SO good. My other favorites are the pumpkin spice and hazelnut.

    And I may have to check out my Target for that bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Natural Bliss coffee creamers, but I haven't been able to find it as much lately. I think I'm definitely making the switch to real dairy creamer...though I had to switch to the non-dairy stuff to get my Peppermint Mocha fix, and I'll be honest, it's kind of gross.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I'm all over this planner if I can get one for only the cost of shipping, but I'm totally confused how it would work.
    If I go to OKL I pay $25 [& get a $50 credit], then go to EC and pick out my planner, use the OKL code and the code you provided and essentially get $75 of product for $25 [+shipping] but still end up paying $25 [to OKL]. Is that correct, or do I have pregnancy brain going on?

    I hope I'm not embarassing myself here... :/

    Thanks! Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving mustard and plum together...which is kinda random for me...but I just can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I run in those same shoes...I have for about 6 years now! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw that Target bag the other day too and love it!! Your new creamer sounds DEVINE, yum!! And ya for new shoes-- hope they treat ya well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog today is NOT good for my bank account. Love the shoes/boots, I need a new diaper bag, and running shoes. Crap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am SO going to check out that website, looks fabulous!!
    And girl you know I love a good coffee creamer, I've been obsessed w/ Almond Joy creamer, but need something else. I'm going to check this one out ;)
    BTW LOVE the picture of your daughter at the birthday party!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving Liz Lange's maternity line at Target. I still feel super cute at 34 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. !!I just bought that Target bag the other day! I've been eyeing it the last few times I was in.. so I just snatched it up! :)

    Loving the pirate photo! So cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been saying that I need to get fitted for my running shoes. Right now I'm running in the Nike Lunar Glide 2 and LOVE them!! Thank's for the first website, I can't wait to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been loving my new coffee creamer too. It's kind of like the Natural Bliss, but a different brand. Cinnamon Vanilla....so good! I also keep seeing the new Bailey's ones at the store and want to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the new sneakers and that adorable mustard bag. Such fun things on your list. And you couldn't be right about the coffee creamers, they definitely make it. Except for this new machine I just got, which I am actually also giving away on my blog. Don't miss my it. It may change your life. Just saying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am loving this list! Love what you said about coffee creamer, so true! And yay for a voucher for Erin Condren!!!! :) :) Love that bag, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope those shoes work for you! My brother's girlfriend went to a specialty store and they sold her these.. completely wrong for her foot! She went back yesterday and got new. Luckily they took them back since it was their mistake. I did try these on when I was searching for my next pair of shoes. They were comfortable but I needed some Brooks! Good luck with the running.. I hope you get hooked! I love that "me" time road running with my iPod, even if it is for just 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm with you on the creamer and great info on the Kimora's website! The photo...kills me the expressions are fantastic!
    What I'm loving right now...the high I'm still on from all that alone time I had with the hubs over the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. for serious, i would be totally lost and grouchy all day without my morning cup of joe..creamer a must.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm SHAMELESSLY about to steal this idea! tomorrow I think! but a little preview... I am LOVING that our landlord is paving our driveway... hugest blessing EVER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooo I've been looking for a cute and inexpensive diaper bag- I may have to go check this one out! Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooo I've been looking for a cute and inexpensive diaper bag- I may have to go check this one out! Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have to have my flavored creamer too!! Love the new tote!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks!! I totally went to Target and picked up the bag. Great price and it works great for a diaper bag.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love, love, love that bag. And the boots sound like an awesome deal! I love when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am the same. No creamer? No coffee! I am stuck on the Almond Joy creamer as of now. And I will be heading to my Target tomorrow to find that tote. I looked online but it's not 50% on there. Will look in the store! :) Thanks for the heads up

    ReplyDelete
  26. I don't think I can thank you enough for this post!! I am a bit calendar/planner obsessed and have been dying for an erin condren planner for a while now! I followed your link and signed up to One Kings Lane and got a 15.00 dollar credit so my planner will now only cost me 10.00 dollars plus shipping!! Super excited thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oohhh, thanks for sharing! I'm so loving the yellow tote too right now. I might have to make one of those mine! Off to check out Just Fab.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love that Target bag! I've been thinking of switching from a diaper bag to a purse...it's about time

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for playing along!

    Love your loves :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. haha i bought the same bag at target! i almost bought 2 because it was such a good deal :)

    ReplyDelete