Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

A 3 minute break from wrapping. Mmmk?

Yikes. Looks like it got to be quiet week over here. I guess that's to be expected as Christmas approaches and the craziness begins. Or, maybe I shouldn't say crazy. Because honestly, I'm looking forward to slowing down a bit actually. Taking it all in. Spending time with my family. And maybe even resting some.

Ha. Who am I kidding?

Anyway. I'm sure you're as busy as I am. So of course you have 3 minutes to watch a video of my baby busting out some of her booty-shaking moves, yea?

And if not, that's okay too. This is documentation people. Important documentation of my child's life.

God love her. She's amazing.


Happy, happy Christmas to you all!!!!

May your holiday be filled with lots of family, lots of fun, and lots of....dancing ;)

18 comments:

  1. She's so stinkin' cute! Also, I like your taste in music. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I love the pig tails too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's just adorable!!! She's got some good moves :)

    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, she is too cute! Love when kids spin when dancing, only to make themselves so dizzy after 2 spins haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! While I was watching the video my little one was doing some highchair dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this video so much. Holy cute overload. Thanks for helping curb my baby fever (not!). She is rocking it! Fabulous post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable. I don't know what's cuter - the dancing or the singing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute! thanks for sharing! She is adorable!!! Love her jumps! that is how noah is jumping these days, isn't it the cutest!!! Merry Christmas to you too sweet friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! I miss the days when Lizzy and I could rock out to Ke$ha. We can't anymore because now she repeats EVERYTHING, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Toddlers dancing is probably my favorite thing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just saying this now, the kid is going to win SYTYCD 2028 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! I love how she "skakes her booty" when you tell her! LOL. So cute!

    Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family! Much love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol....that was absolutely adorable....especially her little booty shakin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not sure what was more cute, her moves or her piggies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. absolutely loved watching your little one dance! Brought a smile to my face. Love your blog. I think we could be friends :)

    thebomgaars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a little rockstar you've got:)

    ReplyDelete