Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

More moments from the holidays.

Like you, we have a few traditions of places to be and things to do in our holiday line-up. Christmas Eve is by far our busiest day, ever. But it's still a really nice day, filled with lots of those fun little traditions that make all the busyness kinda worth it. Christmas morning and all day is a laid back, stay-in-your-pjs feel. 

Sadly, I don't have photos of everything. Christmas Eve dinner & gifts with Declan's family is missing, but I do have some others to share. 

Sometimes it's nice to put the camera away for some events and just be fully present. In fact, on Christmas morning I hardly even had my camera, as I had handed it off to my little brother. 

I'm still glad I have a few photos to document, though. I mean, this Christmas was really, really fun with an almost 20 month old. Which means next year will probably be even better. But I find that even hard to imagine right now, as I'm stuck in this moment.







I'm working on a video of some Christmas events I shot with my camera...but honestly? I doubt I'll finish it. Sad, but true. Although I do hope I can find some time. 

Oh my after Christmas to-do list is racking up. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. One day at a time...

Happy Wednesday.

15 comments:

  1. LOVE the cousins picture. And their (your?) tree is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous that you got an East Dillon shirt for Christmas!! I want one so bad! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Susan both look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious. Looks like you all enjoyed a lovely time together and thats what counts the most. Merry (belated) Christmas!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did not get an East Dillon t-shirt! HA! Ah-mazing! And OMG you and Susan look so good!! Skinny minnies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a beautiful Christmas with the fam!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable pictures of the little ones, and you and your sister both look beautiful! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures!!! Turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your East Dillon Football shirt!!!! Full eyes, clear hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't even uploaded the (few) photos that I took over the holidays onto mycomputer. But? I'm okay with that. I enjoyed the moments ... and still am enjoying the moments. I'm still on holidays ;) I'll "catch up" next week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You truly have a beautiful family! Love your girly's ponytails! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you still got some great snapshots even though you didn't have your camera the whole time.
    Also, I NEED one of those East Dillon football shirts!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photos! Looks like you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete