Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Winter Bucket List Printable

It seems like a lot of you used my Fall Bucket List a few months ago when I posted it. Originally it was something for my family to use, to be more intentional about spending time together, and doing things fun & seasonal, and meaningful together. And really? It worked.

I had a hard time at first. It felt like we never checked anything off our bucket list. But near the end, it felt like we were checking things off left and right. It was awesome! We didn't complete everything (naturally), but it felt good to know we were doing fun things together as a family that we'll cherish. 
(I should have gotten an after picture, because there were lots of checks. Sigh. Hindsight.)

Hence the same idea with the Winter Bucket List. You can print it to an 8x10, put behind a glass frame, and check off as you go with a dry-erase marker. My husband helped me make it this time, too. He's a doll.

note: this is not the actual printable

Obviously, not everything will work for your family. If you live somewhere where snow doesn't happen? Yea. I get it. No snow to play in. But, generally, the bucket list is something we make for us and then have fun sharing with you. If you can use it, fabulous

So. Last time things went a little wild with the Fall Bucket List. It was improperly sourced all over the internet, leading back to websites that (some) were even claiming it as their own. The sad part was? If it's not linked properly (on pinterest or whatever), then if someone wants the printable, THEY CAN'T FIND IT. Hence, defeating the purpose entirely.

Link properly to share the love so if anyone wants the bucket list, they can find it.

-Once in there, click on the picture, then "file", then "download". You can then print to a regular 'ole color printer in an 8x10.

****

Happy winter bucket listing!


30 comments:

  1. Looks great!! And I'm glad you took my suggestion and changed it to "seasonal" ... now, I can do this list with friends, church group, my niece, family! Yay! Thanks, girl! Excited to print this and start crossing things off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for sharing the printable version.

    Lots of great ideas that I hope to do with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I'm excited to start checking things off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! Such a great idea!! What program do you use to create it? I want to make a chore list and do the same :) I'm so looking forward to checking things off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I've had a blank spot on my fridge since the week before Thanksgiving when I took your Fall Bucket list off of it. This one looks just as awesome as the Fall one. Thanks Katie =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute idea! I was just telling my husband that we needed to make an activity list...things get so crazy this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been waiting for it! We did all but 2 things on our Fall Bucket List. It's a fantastic way to encourage family activities and the boys love checking them off! Thanks darling! Kisses from MN.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Thanks for including the "lights" one. I was hoping it'd be on there (we live right near "Christmastown USA"). :)

    I'll be passing your blog info on to N's therapists! They loved your Fall one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this bucket list! I didn't use the one from fall, but I've already got a frame waiting for this one! Thanks for sharing with us, Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for sharing, I will be printing this off ASAP!! The Hopefully all of those things my family wants to do this winter will get done. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must get a printer so I can start printing out things like this :) Thanks for sharing!! It helps us be more intentional about our time and activities!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember the issues you had last time. Though I don't use it {b/c frankly my kids will likely throw it or something, lol} should it be winter '12 and not winter '11 since most of the winter occurs after the new year?

    Just a thought. Nice work mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a cute idea. I'm also happy for your Pinterest PSA. I hate it when people pin things to the wrong place and I can't find the picture/recipe/link whatever. Thanks1

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute - thanks so much for sharing. We did something similiar last year with a "12 dates of christmas" all centered around holiday activities - some little some big!!

    Hope you guys are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved the fall one and although I didn't check off everything on it, I'm going to try my hardest on the winter one! so cute, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. THANKS FOR THIS! I'll be blogging about this list once Winter gets here. So excited!

    domesticable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. unrelated ... i really love the colors of this new blog layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it. I need to take my brand new printer out of the box now :) It's been sitting there for a month, oops. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that bucket list! I wish I had a printer because I'd be all over it. I doubt I'll be getting much done this year but it's fun to try.
    Ps.. My biggest annoyance is when something is 'pinned' improperly. I once clicked on a pin only to find out it linked to a google image and not a website.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it Katie! Great job :) Looks amazing and the activities are amazing! Sure will keep me busy this winter :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really love both of these list! Very cute and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just wanted to say how much I loved the fall list (missed the caramel apples but that was it!) and I am excited to try your Winter list. I hope you don't mind but I changed the blue to red (to match my decor) and it is in a frame and ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loved your Winter bucket list and was looking forward to this once you announced you are making one.

    I think I could get alot of these done except maybe the ice skating one :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loved your Winter bucket list and was looking forward to this once you announced you are making one.

    I think I could get alot of these done except maybe the ice skating one :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you so much for this! Just reading your lists makes me smile. :-) AND look forward to a new season!

    ReplyDelete
  26. this was an awesome idea and i even got my hubby excited and wanting to check things off the list :) cant wait to see the winter 2012 (all though being in texas might be little harder for the snow stuff lol )

    ReplyDelete
  27. Would love to see a winter 2012 bucket list! My lil fam loved the fall bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  28. When will the 2012 list come out!

    ReplyDelete