1. Nothing about this is fun. I lied. Feel free to leave now. Kidding! Don't leave. I love you!
2. I have been working on being more present lately. I know, I know. It seems to be the trend, and I still fail miserably at times. But I don't find myself obsessing over checking things, or staying on top of my twitter stream (in fact I never go back & read it anymore), etc. But I'm still not perfect, or anywhere close. And my computer and phone get the best of me often. And it's so stinking hard when your job and hobbies revolve around the computer (blogging for work & for pleasure, then blog designing, and photos & editing, etc). It's definitely HARD.
3. It's well into January and the only substantial snowfall we've had this year was that FLUKE crazy storm we had just prior to halloween. We had a few flurries today, but I'm kind of in shock about it. I'm sure it'll come with a vengeance soon.
4. On that note, I miss summer, terribly. I forgot how amazing and awesome it is to be able to go out without bundling your kid up, head to the park on any random day, take walks & enjoy the sunshine, and just PLAY outside. I feel bad for my kid. I think she's bored to death of the dumb mall playground and the chick-fil-a playzone, but WHAT ELSE SHOULD WE DO?! Thankfully we have swim once a week, but the winter sucks. The end.
5. Lately I've been feeling maybe a tiny, itty, bit of the morning (all day) sickness is easing up. Granted, I still have moments of complete and utter "I'm gonna diiiie", and I still am puking, totally--but the feeling like butt 100% of the day seems to be wearing off a tiny bit. I'd say it's more like 75% of the day. So, it's still pretty awful, but it's manageable. If that makes any sense at all. But heck, I'll take it.
6. I feel a lot of guilt that I already prefer one gender over the other regarding this baby. I know that is the most horrible thing to say, and sounds awful of me. But I don't know how to make it stop. And honestly, in the end, I know that I'll be totally okay with either. But my brain won't stop thinking about it. I HATE that I have a preference. Hate it.
7. I've been reading a few new blogs lately. One of them I think is really a cool girl who I know would practically be my BFF if she ever took the time of day to respond to me, but she doesn't. And I find myself getting annoyed. I've been leaving comments here & there, but never, ever hear from her. She's a bigg'ish blogger, I guess you'd say. 700 some followers or whatever? But really? I am starting to be turned off now. Like, she seems a bit diva. And then it got me thinking. I try really hard to respond to comments (if they're something that seems like it needs a response), and sometimes I'll often just respond back with a "thanks :)" or someTHING. Definitely not always, but I do try. If I can't/don't ever respond to you it's probably because you don't have your email set up in blogger. So make sure to do that? Please?
8. Also, I'm a big instagram lover. You know this. I love that people can comment and like photos, and I can do the same for them. BUT PLEASE, pretty please with a cherry on top, remember to "mention" the user you are writing back to in the comments section, or else they will likely never see what you wrote to them. IE: I will never see what you wrote back to me if you don't mention my username because I follow too many people to scroll back and check. Make sense? Great.
9. I am both excited and terrified that we're starting to think about Emeline's big girl room. I'm not at all afraid of the transition (I mean, she'll get it...eventually), but I'm afraid that I have these big expectations for what I want the room to look like in my head, and worried a bit that I can't live up to it in my decorating. I know, so shallow right?
10. Do you shop GroopDealz? If you don't you are missing out, big time. It's basically like any of those other flash sale sites, EXCEPT for it's for the ca-utest handmade-vintage-fun accessories, home decor, jewelry, clothes, etc! You can get daily deals emailed to you, and all the products are 50% off. I order from there often and always get the best things. That's what this little cute picture is below, if you're wondering then clicky-click it.