Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Bullet Points

-I think my ICEE-loving phase is over. No promises. But typically, once something makes me...uh, sick, I am so.over.it. It then becomes a mental thing. This is probably all a good thing because all that sugar was probably no good for me. No, I KNOW it was no good. Onto the next thing....whatever that may be.

-Today I am having a particularly blah day in regards to my body. Which I know means one thing. I NEED to get back on the treadmill. It is awful how hard I find it to work out when I'd rather be napping. The urge I used to have to run just isn't there. I really would rather get outside but it's back to be frigid again. Hoping Spring is on the horizon.

-I wish that people would come walk through my house and see it. I know weekends typically are busier than weekdays. But, it's still winter and not exactly everyone's favorite time to 'house shop'. I get that. But come onnnnn people. On the upside, that realtor who came? She left some really nice feedback about my house and labeled it was "excellent" for how it showed. So that was nice.

-GroopDealz has $39 for $80 worth of canvas prints going today! So that's um, over 50% off. Great deal. Just click the pic link below to check it out.

-Every day I keep waking up thinking it's Valentines Day and that I missed it. I know, I'm so weird. It's just that Valentines Day marks our 10th year of being "us". So it's kind of a fun and important date I like to remember. We were punk little teenagers and I swear I knew I would marry that boy man the second I told him I'd be his girlfriend. Some things you just know

-I need to do a full update on Emeline. She is freaking hysterical. In fact, I just remembered she is 21 months TODAY. Holy cow. Mom fail. I guess I'll be writing something up for her later. In 3 months I'll have a 2 year old? Say it ain't so.

-Everything Deli Style Pretzel Crisps and Hummus? GET THEM. Yum.

Happy Friday!

11 comments:

  1. OMG we were devouring those pretzel chips at work all week! Have you tried the chipotle ones?! SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had our house on the market for a year, I can totally relate. It is frustrating. And when people would come and see the house, I would want to run up to them(or email or call) and ask them a million questions about what they thought(don't worry, I never did). It can be all consuming.
    Good luck! God has a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl. I saw the instagram pic. You should be nothing but proud of your little baby growing body! You look fabulous!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like your ICEE craving and my chicken/eggplant parm craving met a similar fate :(

    Also, happy 21 month (THE AGE MY KID WILL BE WHEN I POP #2!!!!!!!) to Miss Emeline Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt the same way about J--before we started dating I vividly remember having this thought of 'If we ever end up dating, I'm pretty sure we might get married' which I never told anyone about because, hello...we were in high school, and that thought was just CRAZY. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaawww, happy 10 yrs to you two! :) And yes, some things you do just *know*. We were the same way.
    And girl, go ahead and nap. You look adorable and so tiny. Enjoy some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Better start planning Eme's birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband and my 10 year "date-iversary" is Valentines day too! (actually technically the day after... he chickend out on V-day.) we were high school sweethearts too :) Are you guys doing anything to celebrate?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck selling your house! If your realtor has reviewed it as excellent then you must be doing something right! I'm sure someone will fall in love with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, you are too cute! Happy 10 years to you two! I keep thinking that about Valentine's too! I've been so crazy with birthday stuff for Miss S and fundraising, I'm afraid it will sneak up on me!

    Happy 21 months to your sweet girl! I can tell you the hilarity of this stage makes up for the tantrums. I am eating up every moment!!!

    Fingers crossed for the house!

    Have a happy day!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What are you going to do for Eme's 2nd birthday? As if there isn't enough on your plate right now!

    ReplyDelete