Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm so darn appy.

Yep. Appy. I'm freaking happy, y'all. Giddy with excitement actually. I'm going to be working with the wonderful folks over at AppSmitten, and me, little 'ole Katie gets to be one of their monthly contributors! This has been in the works for a while, so I'm super pumped to be finally able to announce it to everyone.

I will be specifically taking on the job of finding some of the best Family-related apps out there (for your iPhone/iPad or droid). Which means I'll be on the search for really fun toddler games, educational apps, great-family related stuff. Awesome, yea?

I would LOVE for you to sign-up with appSmitten, this way you can keep up with my contributor page to see my monthly advice on new apps, and also get new, exciting apps delivered to your inbox daily or weekly (you choose the frequency).

So, wanna see my cute little contributor page and which awesome toddler app I think that you NEED to download, like, NAOW? Then go check 'er out.

You all know me well enough to know I'd never endorse anything or company that I didn't absolutely love. And I think this whole appSmitten thing is GENIUS. So proud to be a part of it :)

***

Thanks for supporting me on this new little venture, my friends.


The little button on my sidebar that looks like the one above is another way to quickly get to my contributor page and check out the newest apps I suggest. 

Thanks again for signing up & joining along for the ride. xoxo

11 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I subscribed to app smitten per your last post about it and have found some really neat must haves! I cant wait to see what you find.

    The Peekaboo Barn is definitely something my daughter Olivia will love!

    Thanks for the tip and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, Katie! I love appSmitten (after all, I heard about it from you!) and I tell everyone about it. I am almost pushy about it because I think is that awesome. The iTunes app store can be so overwhelming and I know I have spent my fair share of $ on apps that I don't like/use/need. I usually find at least one app featured in my appSmitten email that I can use. Looking forward to reading your recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited for you kate! you'll make a great contributor to appsmitten. i signed up last time you shared about it and i have since discovered some great apps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up when you talked about it a little while back. The only downside I saw to it is you could only sign up for one platform or the other. I have a Droid phone but we also have an iPad. Any recs on how to fix this? I would love to get both app recommendations daily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I signed up when you first talked about it! & I love it. Although I am not a mom I'll go take a look because I know moms of toddlers! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, lady! How fun :) Too bad I'm a Windows gal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I signed up for it when I first saw it from you and love it! I created an entire pinterest pinboard just with apps. They have so many great apps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun opportunity!! Too bad I don't use apple:( So glad for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Congrats! Don't have a smart phone (sooo sad) but my husband does and he's found lotsa cool apps here. Can't wait for more toddler-friendly apps. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Katie!
    I wanted to sign up for it the last time you mentioned it but I completely forgot! Going to do so now :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Katie, what an awesome opportunity.

    ReplyDelete