Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Appy Monday: Collaging pics from your phone.

Almost every single time I post a photo to instagram with a collaged/layout of multiple photos compiled into one, someone always asks me HOW DID YOU DO THAT?

And I know to many people that might sound like a silly question because you know it's just the use of another cool App on your phone. But not everyone knows this, OR which one to use. There are a few out there!



I've been a loyal Diptic fan for the last year. That's why I decided to make this one part of my contribution of favorite apps over at my AppSmitten Contributor Page. Why not? I mean, I use it all the time. It's convenient, a fun way to collage photos together of my family, of silly faces of Emeline, of outfit-of-the-day's--whatever.


So here are a few examples of how I use Diptic in my everyday photo-taking from my phone.

Pretty fun for side-by-sides (especially for weight loss comparison pics, yep, I did that), silly face pictures, memory-keeping, etc.

Don't forget that signing up for AppSmitten is FREE, and a way to get new, fun, innovative App-suggestions sent directly to your inbox. You can choose once a week, once a day, whatever. But it's so.worth.it to sign up, they do all the hard work of app-discovery for you.

Sign up now

12 comments:

  1. I may have to try that one! I use Pic Stich, but who doesn't love to try new apps!?

    PS I have also done a weight loss comparison pic. And I have not ignored your instagram post...it's just I am so tall, and have so much to lose, that even at 20 lbs down, the difference isn't huge and I feel silly posting it. Maybe I'll get brave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alllll because of you, I signed up for this lovely little app! What would we do without you? Love it. Happy Monday, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Eme's big girl room? Did you blog about it and I missed it?! Love what I can see in that little snippit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're awesome! I was just asking myself this question like 5 minutes ago. I kid you not!! Thanks for the tip:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie,


    I came home today and laughed after I came to BLOGGER realizing I typed away yesterday writing a blog on the ole LIEBSTER Award and shared your wonderful blog in it. Like a silly me, I forgot to go back and tell the people I gave the awards too...LOL

    http://irishpenn.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-found-jackpot-so-i-am-sharing-wealth.html

    Irish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Thanks for sharing the app, I always wondered how to do that. Also, can let me say, you are so cute preggers :) (and all the time of course haa)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photo collages! So random question, do you have a tattoo?

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE Diptic! I have a couple of other collage apps but this one is definitely my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diptic looks great - I'll have to have a look at it now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this looks like such a fun app! Just curious have you ever used picframe before? Just wondering how this compares to it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought the app and I love it, but I wondering how you get the filters? Instagram? Did you use your iPhone for all those pics?

    ReplyDelete