Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Goodness

I don't feel up to many words today, but let's just say this-Easter was good. We attended our Church service as we do every week. Emeline joined the big kids in their singing of the Victory Chant, accompanied by hand-motions and skirt-twirling (okay, just SHE was twirling her skirt). We went directly to Easter Lunch #1 with Declan's family. It was great and delicious as normal, and Emeline did an Easter egg hunt with her cousins and 2nd cousins. We packed up and headed to my parents for Easter Lunch #2, and on the way Eme napped in the car. Exhaustion hit her, of course. Holidays ARE exhausting, as fun as they are, too. We ate, and did another egg hunt, and then relaxed. I put my feet up and did nothing for a few hours. 'Twas grand.

And here are some photos to prove it.





 
****

Happy Monday!

17 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! I can't even tell that you are pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all had a great Easter! When I first saw the picture of you and your sister I had to take a 2nd look because you don't even look pregnant in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pictures. looks like you guys had a good Easter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics, looks like a wonderful Easter.

    You barely look pregnant in that dress, I need myself one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're not even showing in that dress! How in the world! :)

    Poor Em. She looks over.it.

    Glad you had a good day! :D Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos, love the one of you and Susan! Glad the Easter weekend treated you well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your dress! Jealous you had such beautiful weather. It was freezing here in MA.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great photos! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome pics. I LOVE that headband. And where is your bump, missy??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a beautiful day! Love that Eme was skirt twirling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great Easter celebration. The pics are gorg as always. =D

    Irish

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the one of Eme and your not-very-noticeable belly. :) Glad you had a good Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those pictures are great! I love eme's curls and your bump.. not to mention those CA-ute sandals..! I'm a fan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Easter might start to surpass Christmas as my favorite holiday. All the family love minus the stress of gifts. :) Lovely photos, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love love love her dress. And yours. I have zero pictures of myself with Evalyn on Easter because we were at my parent's cottage, so we didn't get to go to a service at all .. which means, I was in sweat pants all day while Eva was sporting her Easter best.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ummm are you pregnant?!? because holy tiny.

    and you and susan look amazing. AH-mazing.

    is it bad that i'm already pretty stoked to see you dress up two girls next Easter?! don't answer that. i'm a sad sort ;)

    ReplyDelete