1. Birthday dinner the night before with Declan's side
2. Birthday morning. Surprise! Breakfast in bed.
3. Way.too.many mini-balloons. I tell him every year to stop. He never listens.
4. Swim class! Daddy got to come for the first time.
5. I got dressed like a human, took a bump pic, and went shopping & had lunch with my sissy.
6. Took Eme to a doctors appointment to tell me what I already figured--ear infection.
7. Enjoyed having daddy there to help us, and witness the sweet cuddle moment.
8. Post-doctor ICEE because in this house you get treats when you're sick.
9. Dressed like humans (again!) & went to dinner thanks to my SIL & BIL still willing to babysit.
10. My beautiful, fancy dinner. Unpictured: Banana Fosters Dessert
11. Thank you, thank you, to everyone who made me feel all super special.
The celebration continues this evening with my family. Sheesh. I'm pooped out from birthday stuff already, but it's nice to be with everyone, for sure.
-I've been taking more photos recently. In fact, this morning I have my third newborn photoshoot in less than two weeks. I took photos for a friend from work, put them on facebook, and then got a slew of messages for more photoshoot opportunities. It's been a really nice little outlet for me and also a great portfolio builder, not to mention some nice little side money.
-I pulled my back out last night. It freaking sucks to pull out your lower back when you're already lugging a bowling ball around in your belly. I was nervous about doing today's photos alone and dragging all my props, step-ladder, etc by myself, so my awesome sister said she'd come along with me to help out. If I don't say it enough already, I'm beyond blessed by her friendship and love ALL THE TIME. She's the best.
-Thank you SO SO much for all the awesome advice on my post about strollers and sleep. You ladies helped me out so much and now I at least have some knowledge on where to start from valuable resources (you!). So, thank you. I know I couldn't respond to everyone, but I did read every single comment.
-I'm getting way, way excited about Disney. About one month!
-We're getting a simple rock patio put in below our deck today, and any changes around the house get me all excited about new possibilities and making fun spaces.
-It's Easter weekend. I love Easter, AND we're looking at pretty nice weather. Little girls in cute dresses on Easter? The best.
Hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend!