Monday, April 16, 2012

Off to the beach, but some farm photos for now.

I'm not really here today. Because I'm at the beach. Well, I'm gonna be, by lunchtime, for two days. Emeline & I are packing up, leaving Daddy at home and taking an impromptu girls trip to the shore with her Aunt & Mom Mom.

We only know a few things. Someone loaned us their beach house. Um. Hello? Nice, right? And the weather is supposed to be amazing. Those two things are enough to pack our bags furiously and head for the sand. Because, why the heck not?

I'll be back with photos...duh. Until then, here are some photos from our short little trip to the farm last night (but the animals already were back in the barns for the evening), where we basically just played on rocks and looked at the pond. Either way--good times. ;)








***

Be back in a few days with some beach photos, I hope.

Happy Monday!

19 comments:

  1. The beach?! How fun!!!! Totally jealous! I love the pics of Eme jumping off the rocks into D's arms! Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over her cuteness. She gets cuter as the days go by...crazy! And that progression pic of her jumping...oh my word. Sweetest thing I've ever seen! You are such a talented photog! Love your creative eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get over her cuteness. She gets cuter as the days go by...crazy! And that progression pic of her jumping...oh my word. Sweetest thing I've ever seen! You are such a talented photog! Love your creative eye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great trip! The photos are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1) I love that top, and 2) You totally don't even look pregnant... at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! Enjoy!

    And the jumping pics? Love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an adorable family photo at the end! I hope you guys have a blast at the beach house. I am insanely jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute family. And, holy moly, it's like overnight Emeline looks so grown up! She's just adorable! Have fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pics! Have fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I swear you have the most adorable family ever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love your little family! I can't get enough of Eme!! She's just the cutest little thing! And those pigtails! Oh, My goodness!!! I can't wait to see baby #2 is these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you have a happy trip!

    PS. I love the new blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. gah! i hope you're having so much fun at the beach! love that family photo and those little sandal-clad piggies! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw fun! My geography skills must be terrible because I'm thinking beach in PA in April might be cold? You must have to travel a bit? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you're having a great time at the beach!

    The series of pics of Emeline jumping into her Daddy's arms exemplify the purest faith and trust. Literally brought tears to my eyes!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need to know this "someone" who loaned you their beach house. STAT!

    Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love all the photos and love love the last family photo.. Em is getting soo big and soo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...