2. I have been craving alone time like whoa. Sometimes, I just want to go out, after she's in bed, and browse the aisles of any store, as slowly as I want without having to sing the ABC's a million times, or pick up her sippy cup for the 10th time, or point out every Mickey we pass. The other night I spent upwards to two hours in friggin' Walmart. You know how I feel about Walmart. BUT IT WAS HEAVEN. I had a list, and I actually left with everything on the list. And? I didn't care how long the lines were for checkout when I'm all by myself--go figure.
3. My little brother is a pretty talented photographer. While we're in Disney next week, he'll be taking some family pictures for us on the resort. You know, like family maternity-type pics. So of course the last few days I spent obsessing over our outfits. I get grand ideas in my head and then when it comes to executing them? I CAN NEVER find what I want. So then I settle. And I'm just meh about it. But I don't have time anymore and I'm just sticking with what we have. I think...
4. Thanks for the prayers for my Pop Pop this past week. He's now home on hospice, has a bedroom all set up right in front of the television in the living room, so he can still watch his Phillies, and my grandmother can bug him, I mean, take care of him 24/7 ;) It was so nice to visit him this week in that environment. Totally, totally different countenance about him being home.
5. Instagram users: Did you know about some of the websites where you can view instagram online? It also makes it really easy to grab your pics for blog posts, etc, without having to email them to yourself. Try out http://statigr.am/, you.are.welcome. (There are a few other sites, Statigr.am is my favorite so far.)
6. I contemplate sponsorship all the time on this blog. It gets a lot of hits, has a lot of faithful readers, much more so than google friend connect can even count, but the logistics of dealing with it? Yikes. I just don't have time to stay on top of it. I need a blog manager. Any takers? :)
7. Disney World Countdown: Exactly one week from THIS VERY SECOND (8:10am) I will be in the air. Yep. I have the Disney excitement. My kid is going to convulse from all the mickey/minnie overload. My brother, his wife & my nieces and nephew are there this week and seeing the instagrams are getting me so.so.so excited. Eeeee!
8. Speaking of which, my blog won't sit idle. I will have a few posts, and also a few of my very favorite writers will be guest posting here. Don't you dare skip them, SERIOUSLY, because they are talented and true gems.
9. Every single day I find dressing my pregnant self increasingly harder. I don't want to be a frumpy pregnant lady, but at home I'm in yoga pants and a tank top most of the time. When I go out, I try...I do...but I wish it came easier.
Trying to pick a few nicer outfits for some dinners at Disney
10. Emeline is getting two family birthday celebrations before we go away, one with each side of the family. Since everyone won't be together, everyone wants the chance to do the whole birthday thing and I don't blame them. So we've got one tomorrow night at our house, and one Saturday at my parents. I'm pretty sure she's gonna think her birthday lasts for two weeks.
Phew. That got long.
Have a happy Tuesday, ok? Ok. :)