Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

T-Minus...oh, what am I talking about? SOON.

We are leaving soon!!!!! for Disney. Well, bright and early tomorrow morning, actually and I'm starting to get excited. Vacation excitement tends to hold off for me until I'm actually locked down. You know, either settled into the airport, thumbing through a magazine (yea right, like that will happen with a toddler), or in the car, snacks in hand, deep breath let out.

The prep? Well that part stresses me out, if I'm being honest. There's always so much to do. Too much, really. And I absolutely am one of those people who doesn't make lists. I know, it's awful--but I'm not a list maker. Okay, sometimes I'll jot a few things down in my notes on my phone--but that's the extent of it.

Anyway. In efforts to forget about all that needs to be done (ha)-I shall post some pictures. Just because.

And also? I have an awesome line up of guest posters while I'm gone. I totally hand-picked a few of my favorite ladies who will not disappoint. So be sure to leave them love and check out their blogs, too. I will pop in though, possibly, once or twice--we shall see. I don't know if I'll be able to hold off on all the great photos that are sure to be taken. But, no promises.

For now, here are a few from our weekend. Another little family celebration of birthdays (both my momma's & Eme's).






Happy Monday...and I'll see you on the flipside.

***

16 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful trip! I know exactly what you're talking about with that deep breath after traveling begins, I totally do that. I tend to get really worked up because I forget that there will be, you know, a store when I get there and if I forget something I won't die. ha! Hope you have a relaxing (as possible) packing day and good safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you guys have a wonderful trip! We leave for Disney World in 4 weeks and are beyond excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

    I truly, ridiculously LOVE Disney World and am proud that it's in my backyard... I love when others get to experience the magic, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! How exciting! I've never been but I'm sure you'll all have a wonderful time. Have fun!! Looking forward to pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great vacation Katie! Last one as a family of 3 :). Happy Birthday to Emeline. Can't wait to see all the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great trip, and a super-relaxing time...or at least as relaxing as you CAN with a toddler in tow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Disney!! Emeline is going to love it! Its tough for me to gt in the vacation mood until its reeally go time. Hope packing and traveling goes well :)

    Glad y'all had a nice weekend celebrating birthdays! I can't believe it's already time for Eme's second birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope you have a wonderful trip!! Can't wait to see all the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally not a list person either. Whenever I think about packing for two kids to go on vacation the panic sets in and I totally let it take over. I love going on vacation but I hate packing, and unpacking for that matter!

    Have a good time at WDW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter is 20 months old and we returned yesterday from taking her on her first Disney trip. It was so much fun...something I will remember forever and she can always remember through pictures. Have fun:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you guys have a great time! I can't wait to see pictures!! And, if I must say so, you are the CUTEST damn pregnant Momma EVER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You guys will have a blast. Can't wait till you get back to hear the stories and see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete