Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Because we love him.

It's no secret I feel the role of Daddy is a big one. A huge, ginormous, important role in a kids life. Today I'm grateful for the Dad in my life, and the Dad in my child(rens) lives. Because, really, --it shaped who I am today.


***

That love. That fathers love. I love seeing how eloquently my husband just oozes it. He does. I seriously fall more in love with Declan everyday because of the awesome person he is--especially the awesome daddy he is to our little girl, about to be girlS.

So without getting even more over the top--I will just say, it's something I don't take lightly and I'm so glad that Declan doesn't either. Because it's a responsibility and a blessing. We love him so much for it.

***

A few days ago we did some of this messiness:


So we could present Daddy with this gift this morning:


Naturally, he loved it.

***

We also surprised him with breakfast in bed, Dunkin Donuts coffee, bagels & donuts---and, well--our presence :)

I hope he feels the love today, because we certainly, certainly feel it for him.


***

Wow.

Just, wow.

***

Happy Fathers Day. For real.

7 comments:

  1. sweet post...

    Dreams Do Come True

    http://happilyeverafter-tiffany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet:) and wow, I can't believe he's had 3 Father's Days already with his little girl! so special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sentimental message to the super great men in your life. It's such a blessing to have a wonderful father to look up to, likewise a rockin' hubby too!

    Your gift ideas were awesome:) So darn creative you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I love the pictures from his father's days! That's so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very, very sweet. and cool gift. i bet he loved it :)

    how do you make the collages?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Father's Day to your hubby. I love the photos of Emeline each year on Father's Day. She's grown SO much!

    ReplyDelete