Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

The Hair Bow Company


A few months ago the sweet Chelsea at The Hair Bow Company asked me if I'd like to review any of her products for my little girl(s). I had popped over to her site a few times, and wasn't quite sure what to pick--to be honest. So, I put it on the backburner.

A few weeks ago, I received another email from Chelsea, and popped back over to their site to browse around. And this time, I found a few things that are (and will be) perfect for my little ladies.


The great thing about their site and the products they offer? Bottom line-the prices. The most affordable hair bows, clips, parts for headband making, tutu's, baby hats and more. They sell items in bulk, at bulk prices, and then other things are available as singlets. It's kind of a nice blend of fun, girly stuff--on the cheap.


Chelsea sent me the most adorable ivory and chocolate ruffle bum bloomers (they're only $5.99!) with matching headbands for baby girl #2. These will be used in her newborn photos and I could.not.be.more.excited.

She also sent me a huge pack of 4" boutique bow clips that we are LOVING (and match every outfit) for Emeline. She wears them in her little pony tails and they're to die for. The quality of them is great and it makes me happy to have such a colorful repertoire of bows in our stash.


My only complaint was how difficult I felt their site was to navigate at one time, but the good news is--it's been redone recently and it's so much easier now. The new site is adorable!

So make sure to head on over, check out their stuff, and use the discount code: lovesofLife for 10% off your order. I don't think you'll be sorry :)

The Hair Bow Company Website
Discount Code: lovesofLife  *valid 6/30/12 

***

Enjoy!

*As always, my reviews of the products are honest and opinions expressed are mine. 


6 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see your little girls wearing these adorable bows and such!!! Eeeek!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sigh.. wish i had a little girl to buy these for! Thats ok.. totally sharing this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those rufflebutts almost make me want another little girl. almost ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any little girls to buy for or I so would! If I do have a daughter someday I'm in trouuuuble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea hooked me up too! It's been so much fun putting these headbands on Sadie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friends and I just placed a very large order together ($50) and I was VERY disappointed how unaccomodating their customer service was. Several items were out of stock and they would not honor the 10% code when they came back in, so in order to get the 10% discount, I have to place the bulk of my order now and pay for shipping twice (once for the items that are in stock and can qualify for the 10% off until June 30 and then later when the items come back in- which I was told 2-3 weeks) and all they could say was "Sorry, we can't do anything about it." I usually don't encounter that type of customer service with these smaller type companies so I was a bit taken back :(

    ReplyDelete