Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pony Royale: A Review & Such


This post is sponsored by Pony Royale. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

***
I admit, fully, that I don't buy a lot of toys for Emeline. Little things here and there? Absolutely. Hand me downs from friends? Sure why not. A baby doll, books, and dollar-spot stuff from Target? Okay. Guilty. So when I got the chance to get some of these Pony Royale Princess Ponies sent to us to try out prior to even being on shelves at Toys R Us? I was SO game.


They showed up and my sweet child suddenly was all "Pwesants for me! Pwesants for me!" And to say she was wow'ed from the get go is an understatement. The amount of "horsie-nay's!" and "wow mommy!" and "so cute and pwetty!'s" I heard were endless.




They pretty much blew her mind. Which was adorable and sweet.


Basically, the gist is that these princess ponies can all be customized---they come with interchangeable mane's & tails, special crowns, fun little accessories, making them all really unique. 


Starting in July, you can begin collecting all 12 Pony Royale ponies at Toys R Us' across the country, start the mixing & matching fun, and making them all unqiue and cutesy. 


Here's a little video about them:





...and a few more details directly from Pony Royale:


Pony Royale, a new toy line starring beautiful princess ponies, brings a fresh new approach to princess play in the fashion doll category.  Pony Royale combines favorite play patterns - hair play, fashion play and nurturing play – to give children endless hours of open-ended creative play with a fun and easy fashion system. The full collection, featuring 12 Princess Ponies, all with the ability to mix-and-match their manes, tails and fashion pieces, will hit store shelves in late July at Toys R Us.

The twelve Princess Ponies are pony action figure dolls with names, personalities, and changeable hair and outfits.

  • With two Pony Royale dolls, make over 60 fashion styles!
  • Each pony comes with a jeweled birthstone blaze
  • Two sets of Change-It-Up Hair and hair brush included!
We broke into the boxes right after I snapped this picture: 




The way the interchanging parts work is clever and simple! A lot of thought went into the design of this product and I'm certain it's one that little girls everywhere will love. 


***


Visit the Pony Royale website for more information. Look for Princess Ponies in stores starting late July! Meanwhile, be sure to check out Pony Royale’s Facebook page and follow them on Twitter!

7 comments:

  1. I am so going to have to get these for Emmy when they come out...girlfriend is OBSESSED with horses

    ReplyDelete
  2. My niece is officially going to lose it over these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Emeline's face in that first picture! (*cough* I get excited like that when I see food *cough*)lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha love her face! and seeing her with those toys just makes her seem so much older!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. her face is awesome. that's how i feel about presents too sweet girl ;)

    ReplyDelete