Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

We are A-OK.

I've already written one post this morning and scrapped the entire thing. I am sick of myself talking about pregnancy & how I'm so ready to meet her...so I can imagine you are, too.

I will just quickly say one thing. Thank you, so much, for the prayers about yesterdays ultrasound. Everything went great and getting to see the baby this late in the game was actually kind of fun :) She had squishy little chubber cheeks, it was nice to see her in 'position', and make sure everything was healthy & good. That extra reassurance just made me that more excited.

Her little hands were up in front of her face most of the time. You know, life is so hard in the womb. Poor kid.


I'm guessing if I refrain from complaining about being pregnant and talking about pregnancy for the next two'ish weeks, then this will be a very, very quiet space on the internet. I need to find a new hobby in the next few weeks.

Basket weaving?

Knitting?

How about we just go shopping everyday. Yea. That works. I'm sure my budget-loving husband would love that.

***

Everyone? Have a happy, happy weekend. Send labor vibes my way. Pray for this baby to come out. Why? So I can start posting cute, squishy baby pictures and quit complaining. Mmkk? It's for the sake of all.

Trust me.

20 comments:

  1. Glad everything is going well! Can't wait to see this precious little baby of yours (and hear her name! AH!). Praying she comes soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gald everything looks ok!

    And, complain away - being pregnant in the summer is HARD! Sending labor vibes your way!

    Also - love your polish! What color is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those cheeks....she's coming soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk all you want about your pregnancy. The last couple of weeks of it consumes you no matter how hard you try not to let it. My last 3 weeks all I could think, talk and write about was pregnancy and the baby... even when I tried to come up with other things. And now, 2 weeks after she arrived, all I think, talk, and write about is her :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw yay for everything being ok, sending labor vibes your way Mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad everything was ok! Everytime I log on here or instagram I keep thinking maybe I will be surprised with a sweet snuggly newborn pic! I am so excited for you and hope you go into labor sooon! I can't wait to see what her name is!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only good thing about this stage of pregnancy - there's nothing to buy! At least for myself ;)

    We're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear everything is fine with baby girl. I'll be sending lots of labor vibes your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending labor vibes! You complain as much as you want lady! Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for a good visit!! Sounds like you're just going to have a little peanut on your hands!

    Did you go early with Emeline?? I can't remember. Either way, hope this sweet little girl makes an appearance soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad all is well. And I'll pray for ya, but only because I am dying to know little missy's name! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Cute little munchkin who I kno can't wait to meet her fam ;) praying for her arrival o go smoothly, and prayers for adjustments from 1 to 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad to hear everything went well! Sending you labor vibes. Can't wait to hear what name you guy's have picked out for your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad to hear that sweet little one is ok. And yay for being 38 weeks!! It's time to welcome her to the world and finally tell us her name :) Sending labor vibes your way mama!

    ps the new photos in the banner are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  15. sending you lots of labor vibes! new to your blog, but can't wait to 'meet' your next little one :)

    please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't mind your pregnancy posts at all! But, I'm TOTALLY looking forward to the adorable newborn posts that are coming too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got to see G late in the game too, but for the opposite reason, lol. It IS awesome, right? So glad you both are okay. Now hurry up, little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your pregnancy posts and am really going to miss them! However, I can't wait for the newborn baby posts to begin! And selfishly, maybe the return of a few weight loss posts? :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so glad she is doing ok in there! So weird that both you and my friend experienced that. Must be kind of common. Sending labor vibes your way!!!!

    ReplyDelete