Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fleeting moments....thank God for cameras.

I happened upon such a sweet moment with them yesterday.



She grabbed her snack and a book, parked next to her sister, and began 'reading' to her.

So I grabbed my camera, quiet as a mouse...and crept up to try and sneak a few photos of the sweetness before it ended.



But then, she caught me. 

Busted.

And suddenly I ended up with a 2 year old on my back.



Moment over. 

But that's okay. 'Cuz I got it.



Love this sweet big sister.

***

18 comments:

  1. I remember the first time Nathan read to Luke and I snapped a picture. I think my heart grew three sizes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet moment that you were able to capture and share with them forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those scenes just can't be staged:) how precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you caught that! What a sweet big sister :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet moment! Great job stealthy momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There just may be nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are the moments I love to capture too!

    And I posted about lugging my camera with me everywhere, yesterday, so glad we take them with us too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love when my two are sweet with each other. They are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a sweet, sweet moment for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love babies and books, this is amazing. So glad you caught this :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so sweet. She is going to turn into a little momma around the house soon!

    ReplyDelete