Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Let's just call this her 2 1/2 year old photoshoot.

I've been dying to get some good pictures of Emeline recently. Back in the day (ha, pre-Lucy), I used to pack up and take her out to take pictures a few times a month. It was like a little field-trip. Then I'd return home with little nuggets of gold on my camera. Those were some of my favorite times.

However, it's so much different these days....toting around a baby, too. It just makes it so much harder. So much so.

I didn't care though. I was determined this morning to finally get my camera on my girl. She was excited when I asked her if she wanted to go to the park to take photos, and she eagerly helped pick out a fun outfit, too. She even insisted on wearing a size 6 month baby Gap dress as a shirt. And honestly? It looked pretty cute if I do say so myself.

Good work, kid.

ANYWAY.

It went nothing like I had planned. The baby was crying. She was tired and couldn't fall asleep. Emeline started complaining that her foot hurt and saying "Hold me mommy, hollllddddd meeeee!" I honestly thought I got ZERO photos. But when I came home and unloaded my card, to my surprise, there were a few little gems.

I'll take it.

****











Totally worth it.

Totally.

27 comments:

  1. That pic of her looking at the big leaf totally cracked me up! ;D

    And yes, gems for sure. She's just too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even stand it! So awesome! What do you have for a camera? I am thinking of getting a nice camera but I know NOTHING about them or photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh can I identify all too well. This is on my list too...but we'll see. Ha! Amazing photos...she's gorgeous and you're so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolute cutie! Yes, totally worth it.

    It is so hard for me to get my nice camera out to take photos of both boys. But sometimes I get some gems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my heavens...... Dang, you lucked out in the cute kid department!!!!!! She is just a doll!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these!!! (And I love her cute little boots too.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness gracious! Are those baby leg warmers she's got on?! I die! I love her outfit! And a toddler in a scarf? Cutest thing in the world! KP needs to step up her game!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Great job. I love the sticking out the tongue shot. True personality right there. ;)

    I often remember when it was just S and I would spend so much time taking photos of her. Now...HA! Never happens. Someone is always having some sort of issue and my 'ideas' never happen. Ah well. We always look back and at least get 'something', right?

    Your 'something' is wonderful. Well worth the crying baby and ouchie foot. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Must know - where did you get those boots? They're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is layered up and precious!! Love the photo shoot, she's got some sass in her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Her boots are adorable! I have been looking for some for my 19 month old.. Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  12. good grief she is gorgeous. and obviously has zero personality ;) ha! her sweet little spirit just lights up these pictures! she's a doll!

    and good for you for getting out there. these were worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is just abosultely hilarious! So full of sass, I love it! And girls got style! Jamie would wear a "go cats" shirt everyday if I let him. Boy is football obsessed! But who am I kidding, I kind of love it! Now if only I could get him to look at the camera once in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the one of her sticking out her tongue! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute. :) I like her scarf. I feel like she and Ethan would be fun together. Her sass and his...uh...I can't say sass, right? ;) PERSONALITY. There we go. Too much.

    ReplyDelete
  16. so cute!!! love the one with her sticking her tongue out...so much personality :) :)
    kinda random...how do you edit your photos? just on your own, help from actions? just curious because they always look so sharp and crisp...i love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at her all sassy with her hands on her hips! Can't wait to MEET this little girl! And her baby sister. And her momma, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorably precious as always!! So love your photos of your girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You got some GREAT ones! She gets more and more beautiful, how is that possible? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely adorable pics! Lots of gems!!!
    We have to get Eme over here to style Mags! Where did you get those boots and that scarf???

    ReplyDelete
  21. So.much.cuteness.in.one.post! OMG!!! I love her headband, did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  22. So sweet! That girl is a little fashionista!! Do you think my boys would let me dress them in boots like that? :)

    ReplyDelete