Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Winter Bucket List Printable for 2012

I've had a few of you ask for my updated bucket list. For a while I just kept saying, blah blah I'm too tired/busy/fill-in-the-blank. But, it really only took me a few minutes to update it. So here you go. And you're awesome, so you deserve it.



Remember, you can put it behind an 8x10 (or 5x7 if you print smaller) frame and then check each thing off with a dry-erase marker. It's easy and no-fuss and looks kind of cute, too.

Obviously, "play in the snow" may not work for every parts of the country. Sorry, friends. ;)

****

Have a good night!

(check out other printables here, and what it looks like behind a frame, etc)

4 comments:

  1. Love it, can't wait to do alot of these myself. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! So glad it's printable :)
    www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!!! especially that the only movie featured is ELF!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopped over here to see if you made one of these... you did not disappoint :-)

    ReplyDelete