Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

I feel light, I see it in her eyes.

I realize little Lucy gets the shaft sometimes when it comes to photos. I thought that wouldn't be the case, but it's so much easier to take out my phone most days. Poor Lucy, forget legit pictures, she gets instagram.

I guess it's better than nothing, right?

But lately--she's perfecting a new trick. My girl is crawling, albeit a little gimpy still. It's just too cute. She rocks back and forth, she'll do a few little crawling steps, then flop on her belly and army crawl faster than you can believe.

I love this kid. I love her joy. The light that exudes from her little smile. The way her eyes are so full of life. The way she adores her sister. The way she makes me realize my heart can love beyond what I ever imagined.



Sorry, Eme. It's tough being a big sister ;) hehehe....




And I feel so stinkin' lucky that I get to call her mine.

*****

Here's to a beautiful weekend, friends.

(I feel like I should update that today, 3/8/13, she decided to full-blown-crawl...no more gimp. Ahhhh!)

18 comments:

  1. Haha I have so many of the pulling hair photos recently! Lucy's eyes are gorgeousssss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the pics of Lucy pulling Eme's hair! The definition of little sister! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that picture where Lucy is grabbing Eme's hair...that happens about 50 times a day around here ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photos! Love your story. My #2 was a mad crawler at 5mo! She army crawled and quickly learned to steal toys from big sis. Life will never be calm again! Thank you for sharing your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (forgive me if this posts twice...it said blogger error before deep sigh)

    loved the hair pulling pic. we call them love yanks around here!!!

    sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics! I think she looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A precious reminder that I need to learn to use my camera. Your pictures are always amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous girls! I'm horrible about taking all my pictures with my phone and not getting out the good camera.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucy girl is absolutely adorable and those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous girls and beautiful pictures. Love the hair pulling one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of your girls are beautiful. Lucy looks just like you. Her eyes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still can't believe. Where has the time gone?! You've got two gorgeous girls on your hands! I hope Declan's got a shotgun on hand for the teenage years! Lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those big blues, absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet baby face. They're so pretty. Bright blue eyes. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my word, the pictures of both of them together are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are both so sweet and cute. Love Lucy's dark hair and bright, blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, beatuiful blues!!! The pic of her pulling emeline's hair is awesome! They are so curious with those chubby grabby hands!!!

    ReplyDelete