Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Lucy Says {sink bath version}

 Ohh, my own personal hottub--this is awesome. Even when this chick splashes me in the face. 

Mom, I'm really not sure I like this.                            Okay. Fine. I like it. 

Wait. What is that girl with the pigtails doing? And where did her clothes go?

Sure. Move me to the little sink. If I tweeted I'd hashtag this #littlesisterprobz, 'cuz for real.

That's it. I'm getting the heck out of here.

-----

Cheers to having a nice, big, deep sink--wet, soapy floors--and memories.

Happy Friday! (yessssss)

----

*** Since Google Reader is gone July 1st, I've switched to Blog Lovin--so make sure to click below to keep following.
Follow on Bloglovin

24 comments:

  1. Haha amazing! Happy weekend : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a ton of fun! I love how they have their own personal-sized tubs. Too perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously? Your girls couldn't be any cuter. Actually, the whole sink bath totally kills me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Lauren, ADORABLE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure they could get any more adorable!!! And Lucy girl, you are funny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks ssssoooo much like you it's scary!! These photos will be cherished for years to come!

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute for words! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute!! I love the captions too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are adorable, I love your captions. Lucy is a funny girl.

    I have to ask.. how do you get your watermarks where they are? Is there a way to place them yourself in lightroom? I'm always picking 1/6 circles from their square in the settings and I am not good at it. Any tips would be oh so appreciated, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Last pic is my fav! Too cute.

    Did you do your backsplash yourself? or did I dream that up? The "model kitchen" today had one, and I was like...we can totally do that ourselves...I saw it on Pinterest. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness I just laughed out loud & almost woke up my hubby! Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have pictures like this of me and my brother from almost 30 years ago!! Some things are always awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh em gee

    LOVED THESE ESP LAST ONE!
    be cute to make a photo frame collage

    ReplyDelete
  14. my mom had an old farmhouse style sink and to this day (im 33) those are some of my best memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my word............This post is a TOTAL cuteness overload. I DIE.

    ReplyDelete