Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I'm a candy lover, I admit.


I like candy. In fact, it's a big weakness of mine. So when I was told that Werthers would send a box of candy to my house to try out, and better yet---that it would be sugar free, it was on like donkey kong, man. I cannot, cannot deny that.

they sent a little jar, be still my heart, to put candies in. and 4...FOUR bags of candy. 
Here's the thing. I was hesitant that I wouldn't dig this sugar free candy business. Sugar free is always skeptical, yea? But with high hopes, I went ahead, praying I'd have another healthier option/snack/candy to pass on to you and tell you about. After digging into the goodness of Werther's Original Sugar Free hard candies the other night, I was in. Hook, line & sinker, baby. 

They are delicious

And don't taste an ounce of sugar free.

Look at all these flavors.


Hold me, Jesus. The Caramel Apple and I are having a love affair. No--I'm really obsessed with them (thanks a lot, Werthers! :)).

Original, Caramel Cinnamon, Caramel Coffee, and the delectable Caramel Apple. All sugar free. The Werthers Originals are still so satisfying & feel like an indulgence because they're made with real butter and fresh cream, and with no unpleasant sugar-free aftertaste. None, at all. Really. 8 calories, 3g of carbs. 


Werther's Originals are those old classic candy, the kind your grandmother had sitting on the table of her dining room, you know? They sort of give me that sweet nostalgia. Knowing I can have a few of these sweet treats without feeling guilt? Yea, that's awesome. One of these babies can seriously cure your sweet tooth. And make for an amazing bribe for your 3 year old, just sayin' :)

Feel free to check out their Facebook Page and next time you pass the Werther's Original Sugar Free Hard Candies at the store, pick up a bag, or two, or three. While writing this post, I enjoyed the Caramel Coffee. Not overbearingly coffee flavored, but perfect. So, yea. Get those, too--highly recommended :)

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own. ***

*** Since Google Reader is gone July 1st, I've switched to Blog Lovin--so make sure to click below to keep following.
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. YUM! I need these kinds of sponsors to contact me! I get all the strange offers, like for electronic cigarettes. Really? Candy? YES PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caramel cinnamon...what?! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh my yum! Caramel coffee? Caramel apple? Must try this stuff soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sugar free always makes me cringe but knowing your sweet tooth, if you say they are good, I am going to have to pick up some of these to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Werther's. I am super excited to see them sugar free. I can't wait to try the Caramal Coffee or the Caramel Apple or...ok, any of them. :)

    ReplyDelete