Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

weekend cuties

We ran our first family 5K this morning, pushing a double stroller, on the hilliest course ever.

We watched Emeline play soccer. 

We had chick-fil-a.

I'd say it's shaping up to be a happy weekend over here so far.

So happy bathtime pics from last night are in order.


{ummm oh.my.gosh. my girls.}



{we do not condone standing in the bathtub, just sayin'} 

--------

So how's your weekend goin'?


*** Since Google Reader is gone July 1st, I've switched to Blog Lovin--so make sure to click below to keep following.
Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh your kids just get cuter an cuter. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! My little guy flipped right out of the bathtub just like a fish the other night while I was trying to take pictures. He didn't get hurt so it ended up being really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pictures! I got SO excited when I realised it's still light enough outside for me to take good pictures at bath time now! Though, mine won't be half as lovely as these!! :). C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for Connor to start soccer. I think there is nothing cuter than little 3 year old in their soccer gear! Those bath pics are soooooo cute! Have a good rest of the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't take the cuteness, it's too much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those 2 kill me with the cuteness every time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love Lucy's chub. Dying over the cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe only one other person commented on the chub. I die for her rolls!

    ReplyDelete