Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

We like you, Dad. A lot.

Today we'll be celebrating the best freakin' dad ever.  

He truly is that daddy I wrote about the other day. Thanks for being there for your family, babes. Nothing else I can say but that. 

Okay, and she's right. You make a really nice spiderman. (watch the video)




Love love. Have fun celebrating the daddies today. I'm celebrating a few good men.

xo


*** Since Google Reader is gone July 1st, I've switched to Blog Lovin--so make sure to click below to keep following.
Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Such an adorable video but my favorite part? When you put Lucy in the chair and Emeline let you know she was not.happy. Cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGee. This is the CUTEST video! I'm sure your husband loved it.

    Could you share what program you use to edit your videos? Like adding music and photos like you did for your sister's dress shopping video, etc?

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur daughter looks do cute... :)

    Keep in touch,
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Such a little wiggle worm :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet and what a great memento for your hubby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I left a comment yesterday when I was on my phone but they never seem to go through...but OMG, cutest video!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this! My favorite part is how she says her daddy's name...so much attitude! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was just too cute. Lucy just KILLED me with the quiet little "da-da" :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodness, they are precious! The hug at the end is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cant stop laughing at her reaction to Lucy being recorded!

    ReplyDelete