Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

IMPORTANT!!!! STUFF!!!!!

Alert the media, shout to the rooftop! My sister's episode of Four Weddings will be airing in TWO! WEEKS! people. This is huuuuuuge!

So, go-right now. Set your DVR. Put a reminder on your phone. WATCH WITH US. Thursday August 29th, 10pm on TLC (duh).



I hope to God to they don't change the date/time anymore and this is it. It probably will be. I know that 10pm is late for us old folk, but I'm gonna hang in there to watch, because, OBVIOUSLY. I may even mid-day nap. I mean, I'm scared to death to see a bad angle of my body on TV, even just a glimpse, I'll probably die. But, let's not forget this isn't about me. I mean, my sister is like A STAR, dude. I cannot even wait. 

I told her she needs to be live-tweeting during this momentous occasion. You agree, right??? RIGHT? I mean, don't you want to hear what she's really thinking? So let's all beg her to death, ok? :)

***

Honestly? That's really it, today. I just wanted to tell you about this because I've gotten many questions about the air date and it's finally cominggggg, hoorayyyyyyyyy!!!

I realize I am using an insane amount of exclamation points and exaggerated lettering for this post because, TELEVISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry I can't help it, eek!)

So. Tell me. Who plans to watch?

Follow on Bloglovin

32 comments:

  1. I will be watching!!! I hope she's the winner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be watching! :) Hopefully we'll have cable set up in the new house by then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just put a reminder in my planner to DVR it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be watching! I've been waiting and waiting. Please live tweet! That would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So glad to see you popping in on Twitter today! :) Me & my lil sis will for sure be watching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that show, can't wait to watch it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love watching this show and can't wait to see this episode.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have cable or DVR, but I will probably make a special late-night visit to my parents' for this. SO excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have cable....I wonder if TLC plays shows the next day online. I'm off to find out...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Date set? YOU GOT IT, DUDE!!! Can.not.wait!!!!

    !!!!!! <----I <3 a good exclamation point! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just DVRed it and it said something about a bride washing her groom's feet. I know Susan did that so that's it! Set up for the 29th :) YAY! We will be watching in Alaska!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me!!!! I was literally JUST wondering about the air date. Thanks for the reminder ;) How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just set a reminder on my phone!! Can't wait!! When did they tape the finale? I assume she already knows the winner? That would be such a hard secret to keep!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to see it!!! And I can't believe I'm going to see you guys ON TV!!! So cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Reminder and DVR set! Can't wait. You guys are gonna look great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Reminder on phone, DVR set!!! I cannot wait to watch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love Four Weddings. I'll totally be watching!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, I will be watching! And yes, you BOTH should live tweet with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. DVR ... is ... set! So exciting!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am such a creep! I put a reminder in my phone the first time you mentioned this because I thought it would be cool to watch your family on tv since I read about you all so often. And because I'm engaged and getting into the wedding thing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Eeeeeeep! SO FUN!!!!! I'm setting my DVR right now. This is awesome, fabulous, splendid news! :)

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was JUST thinking about this last night and wanted to email you to ask when it would air! I LOVE the show and can't wait to watch your sister get married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. SO exciting!!! I need to put a reminder on my phone and set the DVR!!

    ReplyDelete