Monday, December 23, 2013

Stop everything you are doing. This is worth it.

Okay, so I really did think my post yesterday was going to be it before Christmas. That is my true heart this year, so if you haven't read that-do. But, I'm sorrynotactuallysorry I have to share something else with you. And you should feel bad for me after getting 1 hour sleep last night (surprise! Lucy has ear infections! and yes someone is always sick around important things/holidays/vacations around here, k, thanks).

So, since you feel bad for me- you will watch this video and you will laugh. Yes, you will giggle. Because it's impossible not to.

But first you will look at this darling photo of my girls.


and now I get to say all these things:

How are they so huge??

Why didn't I pick matching outfits?? (oh yea, because I'm cheap and sister wore hand-me-downs)

LUCY'S SHOES!!

THOSE FACES! 

WAHHH, time flies!!

***

I am done now.

But, no-no I'm not (remember, I am delusional from no sleep). 

Last night the kids performed a song at Church, and omg. Emeline had us rolling. About 50 seconds in it gets good. Check her out, front and center. Oh, and then check out her little (boy)friend to the left of her doing some Michael Jackson moves about halfway through. You will pee your pants.

You're welcome.



and since someone will ask--

I DO NOT KNOW WHERE SHE GETS HER MOVES.

So don't even imply they come from me.

I mean. ahem.

***

Merry Christmas for the last time, swear.

xo

23 comments:

  1. Yep, she's got the moves! Hilarious! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your precious family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is the one to break out before Prom and say, "So are your moves going to be as good as this tonight?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg that was great!!! How hilarious!! Emeline has mooooooves ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literally sitting in my office laughing so hard I am crying. The :50 was GOLDEN. So awesome to have this to show her (blackmail her) someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls look sooooooo cute.. :)
    Merry Christmas
    Don't forget to enter my $50 Choies Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/12/choies-50-christmas-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! Break it down Em! Why did I freak out and think this was a pregnancy announcement? Who is the man laughing during the video? Sounds like a grandpa that adores her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do not expect one of those from me for a looooooooooooooong time. :)

      Delete
  7. And I just died of cuteness. Wow. Girlfriend's got moves!!! This is the cutest thing I've ever seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha that was so awesome! Totally needed that today. That was great! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im sorry but I am a long time reader and have never commented! I hope that doesnt sound like a stalker! I just really enjoy your blog and as a mom myself your blog just makes me feel good! However this video just made my entire day! I have been having a doozy of one and I needed this too! What a beautiful family you have! that video could win a funniest videos show! Merry Christmas and I hope you and your family have a blessed new year! ~katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hilarious! Love how into it she gets! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CRYING!! Miss Em has moves!!! Totally made my day, she's too cute! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh goodness gracious - that's awesome! She's got moves!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! My husband and I couldn't stop laughing! She is too cute and funny. I love her dance breaks and how she's so happy doing them! I love when she says 'Jesus'! Her expression! That is one cute child! LOVE her!!!

    Sending you love and happiness this holiday season!!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Em was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Em was too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness! That was adorable! Your little Em was really feeling that song. I absolutely loved it. Merry Christmas from my family in New Zealand to yours x

    ReplyDelete
  19. For goodness sake.. how old is she.. seriously.. she has moves and oh goodness that was a good laugh.. how cute and sweet is she :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love their outfits!! And sometimes its good not to match them....totally cute too!

    Kate @ www.raisingtherogers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...