Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Make me smile Tiny Dancer

Eighteen to Twenty Four inches of snow. Yep. And we're about halfway there already with some of the biggest flakes I've ever seen coming down. Let's not talk about it, ok? I'm a little bitter.

Dreaming of warmer things...and cuter things. Like this video of Emeline's parent observation ballet class last night will surely help.



I mean. I can't take it.


You know, pictures are funny. I wish you could have seen (okay not really) the epic meltdown she had at first. She got totally thrown off by one thing (and hello domino affect), and well, she started acting crazy and crying and I thought I'd never get to see her dance (we usually watch from outside on a little video monitor display). But, a few bribes a deep talk later and she went out there like a champ showing me her stuff.

The sweet teacher informed me that she's "fabulous" (her words) and such a good listener, and last night was not at all indicative of how she normally behaves. I'm so glad to know that being in the presence of her old Ma threw her off that much. I feel awesome about that (eyeroll).

Anyway. Stay warm. We're trying.

and for the love...Think Spring.

4 comments:

  1. Those two might be the cutest things ever! I cannot wait until Avery can take dance class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those days! I used to help student teach classes like that and I remember being little and always LOVING having my parents come and watch. Usually mom's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is precious. I need a little girl! On a random sidenote, what program do you use to make your videos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! What song did you use in that video? It's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete